Agreed. The reasons why I do n't like 90% of Yaoi pairings (that are not canon) are:
1. It takes two male characters are already taken/married/have crush on female character. (ex: Goku x Vegta, Mordecai x Rigby, etc.)
2. Really pairs them just because they look "cute" or "hot"
3. Makes them really out of character just for the sake of the ship "work" (*cough Sonadow cough*)
4. A lot of them are incest (ex: Luigi x Mario, Inuyasha x Sessomaru, etc) and/or pedophilia (ex: Sonic x Tails, Edward x Roy, etc)
5. Some are actually enemies that dislike/hate each other (ex: Danny x Vald, Dib x Zim, etc)
6. Great female characters get bashed just because they "get in the way" of certain Yoai OTPs
and so on.
Also, I will admit that ship PinkieDash, but not because of the "Rainbow hair+Tomboy= Lesbian" thing, but I think their personalities work well with each other. Besides I also like SoarinDash and CheesePie and I also do n't ship Rainbow with any other mare, but Pinkie Pie.
Anyway, awesome stamp.